Instructions for authors
Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel for consideration of any other journal, conference/workshop with proceedings. Papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS template. We kindly remind that authors of the accepted papers must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper.
The review process is double blinded. Submissions should be anonymized according to the following guidelines:
- Remove author and institutional information from the author list on the title page.
- Remove author information from all paper headers.
- Remove clues from the main text that would directly identify any of the authors.
- Your own published work that appears in the mainstream (including online) which are available for the reviewer must be cited in the third person, in a manner that is not traceable to the identity of the authors. For example: "In , Mountain and River have proposed ..." is acceptable, whereas "In , we have proposed ..." is not, when reference  is listed such as "IEEE Trans. PAMI, 6(6):721-741, November 1984".
- Your own work that is in press or accepted for publication and thus not available for the reviewer should be listed as "Anonymous" (with no other information) in the bibliography. For example: "In , Muller and Doe have proposed ..." is not acceptable if  is listed as "Anonymous".
- Anonymize your PDF file. Note that PDF creator programs may accidentally leave Author information in the file header.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in automatic rejection of the paper.
Submission deadline is
June 10, 2013 June 17, 2013.
Submissions must be uploaded through the EasyChair Conference System, which requires an account. Please follow the instructions to create an account if necessary. Uploaded submissions can still be modified until the deadline.
Papers should be submitted in the PDF file format through EasyChair. Supplementary materials (e.g., videos) should be compressed in the ZIP file format and uploaded to EasyChair.
For more information on your submission,
please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
last update :